McCarthy and Ballboy pretty much own this list I could have filled it up with either of them...
- And Tomorrow the Stock Exchange Will Be the Human Race - (54 characters) - McCarthy
- I Don't Have Time to Stand Here With You Fighting About the Size of My Dick - (75 characters) - Ballboy
- Stars of Aviation are singing about the summer, but is it going to be sunny, Carol? (mp3) - (83 characters) - Stars of Aviation
- Some Months Later, at a Club in New York City, Marcel Sees Albertine Dancing With Another Girl (With Whom He Suspects She Is Having an Affair) And Leaves, Jealous and Upset (mp3) - (172 characters) - Saturnine
- Come Sing Me a Happy Song to Prove We All Can Get Along the Lumpy, Bumpy, Long and Dusty Road - (92 characters) - Bert Jansch
- It's the End of the World as We Know It (and I Feel Fine) - (57 characters) - REM
Here's the video for Ballboy's entry...